7/26/2013

i'm happy for you too :)

First of all I would like to introduce wo-de-shenghuo-journal.blogspot.com to ya'll.. (wait.. I know)
What a weird name to choose for your blog address.. Well, I decided to name it so because, first, the names I actually want are not available anymore and, second, I think it will suit the personality of my blog (you'll know after I post some more).

Okay, so here's the topic of the day. i'm happy for you too. I am sincerely feeling it for my friends for they are getting married! Awww! I feel an overwhelming dose of happiness for those who has crossed paths with me. You guys has made my life colorful in so many ways. And I am feeling happy too for every good thing that happen to you. I am so blessed and grateful for having you guys in my life.




-meLLe-

No comments:

Post a Comment