5/03/2015

Singapore Bound #3

After "few" rounds at the Universal Studios the day earlier, our legs hurt so much that we crashed the bed as soon as we reached our hotel. We rested well and were ready for the highlight number 2 on day 3.

Day 3 : S.E.A. Aquarium

Same routine as the previous day, we woke up and got ready to start our third day journey but a tad slower. We preferred to take a bus tour to the HarbourFront to enjoy a slower pace and took a bit sight viewing of the city. 

I was super duper excited for our tour to the aquarium. Did I tell you that I love water and marine life soo much? Oh, I thought may be I should have become a marine biologist instead.

This photo credit goes to Intan ^_^

Instantly glued to the shark tank when we entered the aquarium. I have always thought that sharks and whales are super cool!

Uber cool!

It was simply a surreal world beyond words.. @o@

I'll share you some pictures of my favorite place on earth ^_^ *squeal

Some lion fishes posing


My first time seeing a diver cleaning the fish tank. Wondering why they cleaned it during the opening hour of the aquarium? Maybe they were preparing the best view for feeding time?



Ready for a feeding frenzy?

The diver entering the tank and..  the fishes started to notice..
The fishes surrounded the diver
Ambush!!!

Guys, meet Nemo and Dory!


Neon lights


Few more shots from the main tank, the Ocean Dome..

Duo manta rays
Duo sea explorers?

That's the end of our tour!
(I kid you not, we stayed there until they almost closed..)

FAREWELL!!!

From Trio Sea Explorers!


- meLLe -

No comments:

Post a Comment