2/06/2014

The Adventure to The Ancestors' Homeland #1 : Suzhou

The post under the title will be about my journey and 我的生活 in my ancestors' homeland that inspire the name of this blog.

I don’t remember anymore when exactly I flew to China but it was around September in 2007. I’ve just graduated from high school by then. I’ve always wanted to study abroad since I was a kid, (ideally) in the States or Canada, but going to those countries requires the presence of a lot of stacks of Ben F. Thank God that I finally made it even though I only ended up studying in my ancestors’ homeland.


Here is a glimpse of the city where I used to live, a little bit of everywhere in Suzhou!

a snowy pathway by the canal across my dormitory in Suzhou old town




I'd say I don't regret the whole experience.



-meLLe-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment