3/09/2014

the month of march

Here is March, the third month. Missing mom..


It's been already one year since mom left, how time flies..


It's almost mom's birthday and if she was still here she'll be turning 55 this month. 

Our lives has been very different without her because she is our sun and our lives revolved around her. 
Missing her waking me up everyday before going to work, missing her waking me up relentlessly on Sundays, scolding me to go shower, preparing breakfast, missing going to church with her, her chatting with other ladies while buying kuehs, then leading an always hard conversation where to go for lunch, shopping groceries, cooking dinner and watching TV with her. 

And recently, the mom of a friend of mine had just passed away. My heart breaks for you. Words just couldn't explain. But I know for sure, they will always live in our hearts.



- meLLe -

No comments:

Post a Comment