3/03/2014

The Adventure to The Ancestors' Homeland #4 : Formula 1

Bringing back the excitement of watching the expensive sport, Formula 1! 


I barely remember how much I enjoyed the euphoria of Formula 1. I started watching F1 probably since the season when Kimi Raikkonen was with the McLaren team and almost entitled The World Champion, only second to Alonso by slight difference. I was still in high school and I liked Formula 1 so much that I dreamt someday I had to watch it live. The dream came true sooner than I thought apparently. 

The once in a lifetime experience 2008!




 Weehee, the feeling when entering the venue! I could smell the racing spirit already!






The view from our seats. Anxiously waiting for the race to start.




Let the games begin!

That's Kimi going out from the pit stop!





It was really different watching Formula 1 live from the circuit and watching it on TV. But I think it'd be my 'first time in forever' and 'once for ever' because although the sound of the F1 car engines blaring gives you rush, it wasn't efficient going to the circuit somewhere-far-away on the city side, sitting and sunbathing to see the cars passing you for few seconds then whroom gone. You don't even have any idea what's happening in the race or who's leading, you still need to check the screen eventually. 




At this actual distance..

My vision is 6/6 but those were really hard to be seen.
 
It was very memorable tho and definitely worth seeing for once. 
Glad that I did!



Bye now! 
Thanks for the memories ~



- meLLe -

No comments:

Post a Comment